|How to Unblock or Hack Cyberoam to Access the Blocked Sites|
d. Toonel.net : This is an awesome proxy server developed to save traffic. This is 100% Java based and therefore this service can be used on any platform with an installed Java Runtime Environment, including mobile phones.
I will show you the steps to use Toonel.net :-
- Goto www.WhatIsMyIP.com
- Under menu goto Proxy Settings
- After opening the proxy setting click on “Add”
- Enter the IP address and port which where detected in earlier step
- Use “HTTPS” protocol.
- Check if the proxy is working properly (Else can’t help)
- Select OK
- Done !!!!
- Open your favorite sites now !
5. Go for the data transfer method known as tunneling. By tunneling the download data through an allowed fileserver you could fool the system in thinking that you are downloading some good data (say Anti-Virus updates). In order to do this you will need to know some network programming.
- How Best to Manage Your IT Security (adamsmable1.wordpress.com)
- How to Hack Cyberoam to Access all blocked sites in college/firm – (amanchoudharycom.wordpress.com)
- Cyberaom: Identity based UTM (demosondemandsecurity.wordpress.com)
, we headed up with number of Tips and tricks for our loyal readers. The main aim for these Tips and Tricks is to allow our readers to play and have fun with this amazing messaging client in very efficient ways. WhatsApp is now part and parcel of everybody’s life. Considering this mesmerizing chatting client, WhatsApp grown bigger than Twitter with over 200 million monthly active users. Moreover, it carries over 20 billion messages per day, that approximately doubles the messages carried by Facebook.
Although everything is quite handy in WhatsApp, but if you are a dual SIM Android user, you might be willing to enjoy two different WhatsApp account for your two different numbers on your Android. Isn’t it? Earlier it seemed to be a very difficult task, but later or sooner, we are here with “How to run multiple WhatsApp account on your Android” :
*Before you begin, you need :
- A rooted Android device.
- SwitchMe multiple accounts app for your rooted Android (Play Store link).
SwitchMe allows you to log in and out of multiple user spaces just as you would on a desktop computer, with each account having its own system settings, apps and data.
- WhatsApp for your device (Play Store link).
- Make sure you have plenty of space on your device SD card and Phone memory.
Note: Do this at your own risk. You are doing this because you want to do this. Neither me nor the developer is responsible if anything happens to your device as running rooted Android apps is always subjected to risk factors. Although this trick worked on my Xperia successfully. Don’t forget to take Nandroid backup in case anything goes wrong.
*How to run multiple WhatsApp account on your Android :
- Done with Installing SwitchMe app? If yes, follow the steps provided below.
- Open the SwitchMe app and create two different user profiles for running two different WhatsApp account. These user profiles will have their own own system settings, apps and data.
- The First user profile you created will work as an Administrator and this account will contain all the apps and data that you are having now. You will be having WhatsApp on this profile if you are using it on your device earlier.
- The second user profile is the new one, and will contain your Another WhatsApp account.
Switch to this account—> Set up your phone for this account—> Open Play Store—> Install WhatsApp.
- Now, register WhatsApp for your second SIM in this profile. Done? Congratulations! You successfully activated multiple WhatsApp account on your Android.
Though you cannot run both profiles simultaneously, so it’s obvious running two WhatsApp account simultaneously is not possible with this trick. But more or less, you can run multiple WhatsApp account on your Android now. Facing any problem? Do let us know through the comment section provided below.
- Run More Than 1 WhatsApp Account In your Android Device (techno2hack.wordpress.com)
- WhatsApp Gets Push-To-Talk Messaging, And It’s Cool (cultofmac.com)
- WhatsApp for Windows Phone Follows Suit With Android Version in Latest Update (trutower.com)
Root Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500/S7500L
- You should be aware that rooting an android device will make its warranty void.
- You should download all required drivers- Drivers can be downloaded from below.
Download Required Driver:
- Here you can download all required files for rooting process
Let’s Get Started:
- Download CWM Recovery.7z from attachments. Extract Recovery.tar
- Download Superuser-3.1.3-arm-signed.7z
- Extract Superuser-3.1.3-arm-signed.zip and copy it to your SD card (internal or external).
- Put your phone in Download mode by holding down the volume down and home button and then pressing the power button. Flash Recovery.tar using Odin.
—————-How To Flash Recovery Using Odin——————
1. Extract files from the Odin Tool archive and place them on your Desktop.
2. Double-click on Odin3 v1.87.exe file to launch the Odin Tool.
3. Turn OFF your phone using the power key.
4. Put your phone into the download mode. ( press and hold Volume DOWN+Home+Power buttons together.)
5. Connect your phone to your PC using the USB cable.
6. From the Odin Tool, click on PDA tab and select the CWM Recovery Image file for flashing. (recovery.tar)
7. Hit the Start button to commence the process.
after installation is finished, it will reboot!
- Put your phone in Recovery mode by holding down the volume up and home button and then pressing the power button. . Flash Superuser-3.1.3-arm-signed.zip from recovery
- Reboot and Its Done!
- Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 White Unlocked Import (cellularaddons.com)
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 review (androidauthority.com)
- ClockworkMod for Korean Galaxy Ace shw-m240s (rootinggalaxy.wordpress.com)
- Samsung Galaxy Ace CyanogenMod (computechi.wordpress.com)
- Samsung upgrading Galaxy S, Tab to Gingerbread (reviews.cnet.com)
So far in our Photography 101 series, we’ve asked guest photographers to share their insights and tips on various elements of the craft, from light to composition. Today, meet Matthew George: the blogger at Photo Lord, a site that features and recognizes other photographers, and a passionate high school photography teacher. In this installment, Matthew introduces focus and the concepts of depth of field and aperture.
Finding your focus — the basics
I provide some general guidelines to my students:
View original post 1,708 more words