Root Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500/S7500L
- You should be aware that rooting an android device will make its warranty void.
- You should download all required drivers- Drivers can be downloaded from below.
Download Required Driver:
- Here you can download all required files for rooting process
Let’s Get Started:
- Download CWM Recovery.7z from attachments. Extract Recovery.tar
- Download Superuser-3.1.3-arm-signed.7z
- Extract Superuser-3.1.3-arm-signed.zip and copy it to your SD card (internal or external).
- Put your phone in Download mode by holding down the volume down and home button and then pressing the power button. Flash Recovery.tar using Odin.
—————-How To Flash Recovery Using Odin——————
1. Extract files from the Odin Tool archive and place them on your Desktop.
2. Double-click on Odin3 v1.87.exe file to launch the Odin Tool.
3. Turn OFF your phone using the power key.
4. Put your phone into the download mode. ( press and hold Volume DOWN+Home+Power buttons together.)
5. Connect your phone to your PC using the USB cable.
6. From the Odin Tool, click on PDA tab and select the CWM Recovery Image file for flashing. (recovery.tar)
7. Hit the Start button to commence the process.
after installation is finished, it will reboot!
- Put your phone in Recovery mode by holding down the volume up and home button and then pressing the power button. . Flash Superuser-3.1.3-arm-signed.zip from recovery
- Reboot and Its Done!
- Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 White Unlocked Import (cellularaddons.com)
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 review (androidauthority.com)
- ClockworkMod for Korean Galaxy Ace shw-m240s (rootinggalaxy.wordpress.com)
- Samsung Galaxy Ace CyanogenMod (computechi.wordpress.com)
- Samsung upgrading Galaxy S, Tab to Gingerbread (reviews.cnet.com)