Super Boot .????
Superboot is a that when booted, will root your device the first time you boot (installing su and the superuser APK). No need to flash any partitions, no messing with the contents of your data partition, no overwriting the shipped ROM on your device, just boot the boot image using the instructions below and you’re done!
YOU NEED YOUR BOOTLOADER UNLOCKED TO CARRY OUT THIS PROCESS. It’s easy using fastboot, which is included in the download below. The instructions on the Motorola site are very straightforward – visit this page to get started. Unlocking the bootloader will wipe your device.
Aside from the bootloader unlock wiping your device and invalidating your warranty, you should note that while rooting may affect your ability to receive future OTAs, reverting back to stock is easy enough. We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it.
APPLY THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- Superboot r2 – DOWNLOAD (ROMraid) – MD5: a4ca11f526f57f643a0a552ec234ad6f
How to use Superboot – Windows, Linux and OSX
- SPAM Superboot zip file above and extract to a directory
- Put your device in bootloader mode – Turn off the phone then turn on with the ‘volume down’ button pressed to enter the bootloader.
- WINDOWS – run ‘ ‘ as Administrator
- MAC – Open a terminal window to the directory containing the files, and type ‘chmod +x ‘ followed by ‘sudo ./ ‘
- LINUX – Open a terminal window to the directory containing the files, and type ‘chmod +x ‘ followed by ‘sudo ./ ‘
Enjoy Rooted!!!! 😀 😛